187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

4 hours ago, S.md said:

Hello guys how many retail managers are still waiting for 187 from 2016 let’s count how many of us left out we don’t even have a spreadsheet maintained like 186 so not getting any ide about how many % have cleared already 

thank you 

Client service manger. 

14 July 2016 NOM & VISA 

OFFSHORE 

Edited by ManniSingh

5 hours ago, S.md said:

Hello guys how many retail managers are still waiting for 187 from 2016 let’s count how many of us left out we don’t even have a spreadsheet maintained like 186 so not getting any ide about how many % have cleared already 

thank you 

Retail Manager WA

Nomination & Visa 19/05/2016

Waiting

• Like 1

thank you 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pHX-DrEHWKa4hC8A2QDIT_n1DT09lSIzbmxsnEh2JaM

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

11 hours ago, ajdto said:

Make sure if you leave your work.

it should have to be in right pathway. don't leave without documentation. make all note in the case to show immigration if they ask.

First, create an account in fair work ombudsman. https://www.fairwork.gov.au/

Then write a formal complaint about your work condition. Harassment over work condition about amusement.

they will look after this matter. (Hopefully, you will get $$$$ in your account. I know one person got $10000 in that condition because employer breach the contract)

if the matter does not resolve then best to call immigration about your condition changed.  immi will tell you to find same position job in the regional area. try to if find the job, otherwise, any job for next 1 year 3 month if you left this job in 9 months.

Thx for reply mate

Can you please tell me what kind of documents do i need 

My visa will b  cancelled ???