6 hours ago, ftssep said:

Hi everyone.Ā 

I have been following this thread for a while

Below are the details:

Visa type- RSMS 187 Direct Entry

Job description- Accountant.Ā 

Location- VICĀ 

Nom 16/08/16 - Approved 20/10/2017

Visa 01/09/16 -Ā  Requested for meds 20/10/2017 (Ā mine was done ages 16 months ago). booked for Monday, fingers crossed

Total applicants- 2

HR country

Ā 

Congrats.....Hope you will get ur visa very soon.

Can you please confirm me the average salary of Accountant for RSMS visa. ThanksĀ 

Plz help i have been harrased at work and may b get fired soonĀ 
I hold 187 rsms as manager from 9 monthsĀ 
What i can do if get sackedĀ 
Been forced to work double the amount of hours what my contractĀ  sayĀ 

Best is to stay with them..
If you want to leave. You have to adopt right process..
Otherwise immi can cancel 187..
So be careful..
at the moment Visa cancellation Department is very active..
apply citizenship asap if you are in Australia from last 4 yrs..

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

On 18/10/2017 at 01:52, ManniSingh said:

Congrats mate. Ā Hope we r next in Line.Ā 

Ā 

On 19/10/2017 at 11:34, Antoker said:

Hi mates, I read so many of those email and finally it's my time.

Ā 

TODAY IS MY DAY!!!!

Yesterday evening, the 18th oc October my PERMANENT RESIDENT has been granted, I'm so so so happy!

Date of application: 10th June 2016

Occcupation: Cook (Commercial cookery IV)

Low risk country, one applicant.

The 11th of September 2017 they approve my business and ask me for the police clearance which we uploaded couple of days before it.

If you guys wanna a coffe (if in Perth of course) just send me a Private MEssage.

Ā 

I wish you all the best luck to everyone.

Ā 

Finally mi life has changed

Ā 

Anthony

Ā 

Ā 

Congratulations mateĀ 

Ā 

On 20/10/2017 at 23:07, ajdto said:

Best is to stay with them..
If you want to leave. You have to adopt right process..
Otherwise immi can cancel 187..
So be careful..
at the moment Visa cancellation Department is very active..
apply citizenship asap if you are in Australia from last 4 yrs..

How we can apply for citizenship without getting PR first?Ā 

How we can apply for citizenship without getting PR first?Ā 

If you hold 187 Visa..
This visa is PR.
No one can Apply citizenship
Without holding the PR..
First PR
Then if you complete four years lawfully in Australia including one year Permanent Residency..PR
You are eligible to apply Australia Citizenship..
Once you got Australia Citizenship .
If you hold 187 or 186 or any PR visa, that visa holders squash his present conditioning..
So condition or Obligation will change to Null..
So onwards not easy to touch citizenship holder..

He asked if he can leave the employer early, he got 187 for 9 months but he got bullied at work.

So the guy after that said Immigration can cancel the 187 visa if you broke the rules (stayed with the same employer for 2 years).

However, the new citizenship rule got cancelled, means you can apply for citizenship if you stay in Aus for 4 years with 1 year on PR. If you have this condition, then you only need to work 1 year PR and then apply citizenship immediately, if you pass the test, nobody can cancel your citizenship, you don't need to oblige to stay in regional area or stay with the employer for 2 years.

Ā 

Edited by ring3018
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, ring3018 said:

He asked if he can leave the employer early, he got 187 for 9 months but he got bullied at work.

So the guy after that said Immigration can cancel the 187 visa if you broke the rules (stayed with the same employer for 2 years).

However, the new citizenship rule got cancelled, means you can apply for citizenship if you stay in Aus for 4 years with 1 year on PR. If you have this condition, then you only need to work 1 year PR and then apply citizenship immediately, if you pass the test, nobody can cancel your citizenship, you don't need to oblige to stay in regional area or stay with the employer for 2 years.

Ā 

I m sorry because i might be wrong but as far as i know, people on this forum are on bridging visa and waiting for the approval for their 187 RSMS visa. So i think, they do need to stay and work with the same employer for at least two years.

7 minutes ago, Hakan said:

I m sorry because i might be wrong but as far as i know, people on this forum are on bridging visa and waiting for the approval for their 187 RSMS visa. So i think, they do need to stay and work with the same employer for at least two years.

Ā Ā On 10/17/2017 at 21:11,Ā Tuff lifeĀ said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the question he asked, and he's already on 187. I don't talk about the people who's on bridging visa and are waiting on 187.Ā 
  • Thanks 1

My employer having its main branch in Melbourne. He have 3 restaurants and he is opening another restaurant in regional area with same ABN and name of the company. Ā He is showing all financial in one p&l a/c for all branches.Ā Do I need 2 base statement for the new branch before lodging my 187visa or no need, as it is not the different company but a branch in regional area. Please give me your valuable suggestions. Thank you.Ā 

My employer having its main branch in Melbourne. He have 3 restaurants and he is opening another restaurant in regional area with same ABN and name of the company. Ā He is showing all financial in one p&l a/c for all branches.Ā Do I need 2 base statement for the new branch before lodging my 187visa or no need, as it is not the different company but a branch in regional area. Please give me your valuable suggestions. Thank you.Ā 

As the ABN number is same, p&l statement and bas statements will be the same for branch as the parent company.
But make sure do your employer need to fulfil the 1 year old business requirement in regional area is required or not, before sponsoring you.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

On 17/10/2017 at 20:11, Tuff life said:

Make sure if you leave your work.

it should have toĀ be in right pathway. don't leaveĀ without documentation. make all note in the case to show immigration if they ask.

First, create an account in fair work ombudsman.Ā https://www.fairwork.gov.au/

Then write a formal complaint about your work condition. HarassmentĀ over work condition aboutĀ amusement.

they will look after this matter. (Hopefully, you will getĀ $$$$ in your account. I know one personĀ gotĀ $10000 in that condition becauseĀ employer breach the contract)

if the matter does not resolveĀ then best to call immigration about your condition changed.Ā  immiĀ will tell you to find sameĀ position job in the regional area. try to if find the job, otherwise, any job for next 1 year 3 month if you left this job in 9 months.

Ā 

Hello guys how many retail managers are still waiting for 187 from 2016 letā€™s count how many of us left out we donā€™t even have a spreadsheet maintained like 186 so not getting any ide about how manyĀ % have cleared alreadyĀ 

thank youĀ