187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

13 hours ago, Rajvir Singh said:

Waiting for my visa from 16 months and 4 days.. nomination was approved on 16 may 2016??

How could it be so long? Have you contacted your MA or immigration officer? It seems like the processing time on the immigration website is only about visa application, not nomination plus visa time. 

5 hours ago, jd0830 said:

How could it be so long? Have you contacted your MA or immigration officer? It seems like the processing time on the immigration website is only about visa application, not nomination plus visa time. 

Yes I have contacted my MA and he sent couple of emails to department and they did replied..... 

IMG_1421.JPG

IMG_1422.JPG

2 hours ago, ropar said:

What is your timeline for nomination and visa

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Restaurant manager HR off shore

nomintion filed - 14th April 2016

nomination approved - 5th may 2016

Visa filed - 8th June 2016

till then 16 months and 2 days gone and still waiting ????

Restaurant manager HR off shore
nomintion filed - 14th April 2016
nomination approved - 5th may 2016
Visa filed - 8th June 2016
till then 16 months and 2 days gone and still waiting [emoji17][emoji17][emoji17][emoji17]

WOW, you got your nomination just in 3 weeks!!!! Congrats~~
The fastest approval that I haven't seen before so far

57 minutes ago, DLnorper said:

WOW, you got your nomination just in 3 weeks!!!! Congrats~~
The fastest approval that I haven't seen before so far

Yeah but way back in may 2016..... that was good times... but these days ... they r making it harder and harder.... still waiting for visa approval after 16 months... hoping for the best??

Yeah but way back in may 2016..... that was good times... but these days ... they r making it harder and harder.... still waiting for visa approval after 16 months... hoping for the best[emoji17][emoji17]

But most of people here are applying from 2016[emoji23][emoji23], and still waiting, didn't get any luck yet from nomination, even some of them are earlier than yours. May I ask when you apply your RCB and when you got your RCB approval? just friendly reminder[emoji847][emoji847], in case you didn't misunderstand any wrong with RCB and nomination. Hope I am guessing wrong. lol

Yeah but way back in may 2016..... that was good times... but these days ... they r making it harder and harder.... still waiting for visa approval after 16 months... hoping for the best[emoji17][emoji17]
You were lucky mate .you got nomination in 3 weeks .i applied in feb 2016 and it approved in november 2016.it took 9 months

2 minutes ago, ropar said:

You were lucky mate .you got nomination in 3 weeks .i applied in feb 2016 and it approved in november 2016.it took 9 months

Do you guys know if there is any issue if RCB body ask for employment contract again ? Anybody  here on same situation? 

1 hour ago, DLnorper said:

But most of people here are applying from 2016emoji23.pngemoji23.png, and still waiting, didn't get any luck yet from nomination, even some of them are earlier than yours. May I ask when you apply your RCB and when you got your RCB approval? just friendly reminderemoji847.pngemoji847.png, in case you didn't misunderstand any wrong with RCB and nomination. Hope I am guessing wrong. lol

Rcb approved on 28th  july 2015....got my rcb approved in about 1 month . I m very much clear about the process of rcb ,nomination and visa...... 

13 hours ago, Rajvir Singh said:

Rcb approved on 28th  july 2015....got my rcb approved in about 1 month . I m very much clear about the process of rcb ,nomination and visa...... 

then.. you are really lucky guy..approved nomi in  just 3 weeks...really...never seen this in 2016 timeline....

1 hour ago, Rajvir Singh said:

16 months and 5 days gone brother.... I m offshore too... I can understand how it feels??

I applied both nomination and visa 18 months and 1 week ago, 187 DE, offshore, HR. No update at all until now.

what is your occupation mate?

Edited by akumar
  • Like 1