Private Schools in Coomera

Curiosity

Hello,

I am helplessly looking for help for options on schools for my child. we are to migrate to QLD in March 2019. I have applied a few schools, including St.Stephens, AB Patersons, CAC. I have just got an offer from st.stephens which i will have to reply in a few days to lock the place

While i am very  happy with most of the reviews i could manage to find on internet, for those schools especially st.stephens , i have never been visited any of the schools. I would like to seek help from any of you who could throw in the experiences and ideas about those schools. 

Thank you all very much in advance.

Guest The Pom Queen
7 hours ago, Curiosity said:

Hello,

I am helplessly looking for help for options on schools for my child. we are to migrate to QLD in March 2019. I have applied a few schools, including St.Stephens, AB Patersons, CAC. I have just got an offer from st.stephens which i will have to reply in a few days to lock the place

While i am very  happy with most of the reviews i could manage to find on internet, for those schools especially st.stephens , i have never been visited any of the schools. I would like to seek help from any of you who could throw in the experiences and ideas about those schools. 

Thank you all very much in advance.

Hi, I have no first hand experience but from what I've heard they are very much on par with each other.