what is dental checkup cost

verynewuser

Not cheap in my experience. Although we are in rural Victoria and our choices are limited to the local government funded dentist who are not that good imo opinion and still charged loads unless you have a health care card or the private dentist who charge loads but are very good. Good luck 

1 hour ago, Chicken66 said:

Not cheap in my experience. Although we are in rural Victoria and our choices are limited to the local government funded dentist who are not that good imo opinion and still charged loads unless you have a health care card or the private dentist who charge loads but are very good. Good luck 

What are this 'load' as per you. Am I safe here to assume that according to you anything above $200 can be put in 'loads' category ?

• 4 weeks later...

Be careful with the dentists here, they get carried away with themselves if your not on your toes. Walk in thinking it will be x amount and its doubled by the time they have finished because they do "extra " that you haven't asked for. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wa7 said:

Be careful with the dentists here, they get carried away with themselves if your not on your toes. Walk in thinking it will be x amount and its doubled by the time they have finished because they do "extra " that you haven't asked for. 

Yes I find that too... and the price is never mentioned until you're finished and front desk give you the bill!! 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, vickyplum said:

Yes I find that too... and the price is never mentioned until you're finished and front desk give you the bill!! 

After a very awkward conversation ( for the dentist ) in the waiting room it doesn't happen anymore..............?