CPV Applied in Early Dec 2014, But No News Yet

15 hours ago, Catlady2014 said:

Did you receive a receipt when you applied and paid the first part of the visa application charge?  Are you regularly checking your Junk mail folder?

Yes, I did receive a receipt and there is also acknowledgement letter. I also sent several email to ask and I also called, but there are only official answers with not much meaning.

21 minutes ago, Catlady2014 said:

Did your email have your name, date of birth and reference number in the subject title?  If not, then you will only get the automated response.  And remember that not all applications take the same length of time.  

In previous email, I did not write appropriately in the subject line. Maybe that's why I only get meaningless reply. I just sent another email yesterday with the name, d.o.b, and reference number in the subject line. Will wait and see what they replied. Thanks for your reply!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hi there, 

I just saw this post and incur a question mark for myself as I apply visa 143 for my family sent on 10/3/16 (I still keep receipt of the post office mail) and about 5 days after I saw money withdrawed from my bank account but didn't receive and receipt or acknowledgement letter at all. I called up and they said as long as money being deducted which they have received so don't need to worry about it. That's what the man said. Now I saw in this forum everyone seems to receive acknowledgement letter make me freak out. Please give me advice how to track it. Thank you very much