Sign in to follow this  
The Pom Queen

Accounting Job in Perth

ACCOUNTANTS - Why not relocate to Perth, Western Australia! - We have fantastic weather with a low crime rate, Friendly people and great beaches - If you are an Australian Citizen or visa holder and have experience within Tax + Business services or SMSF or Audit I have many vacancies for you! - Part or full CPA or CA - Junior + Intermediate + Senior + Manager roles - Boutique to National  firms - Perth CBD + Suburbs and Fremantle + W.A country locations - Top $$$

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Hey just seen this post. I'm an accountant (Financial Controller) in Industry (pharmaceutical) ideally headed sunshine coast/bris however nothing to tie me, I do have a worry about salaries versus cost of living (combined with bosses and friends who don't want me to go).I know I have a skilled visa 189 however what is a average income potential I could expect? Plus is there still a demand as if not I could be throwing away all I know