PRV confused

Jan Smith

I am confused about what visa I can now apply for ? I lived in Sydney for over 25 years held a PRV . I relocated back to the UK with  my 2 daughters then aged 14 and 16   in 2005 my PRV ran out in 2006.  Both my now adult children were born in Sydney one daughter aged 27 relocated back to Sydney 16 months ago and now my 29 years old and 3 year old granddaughter is also relocating in December this year 2017 . I will have no family living in the UK and would also now wish to relocated with  my family back in Sydney . However I am not sure and can not find any information on what visa would be the right one for me to now apply for ? is anyone able to advise . 

Thank you      

Your permanent residency should still be intact (caveated that is based on my experience of current visas) but the travel visa element may have expired.

Under your circumstances you should have a good shot at an RRV which should be quite cheap and quick - as you were resident for 25_ years and all family is there can't see any issues.

Might be worth a quick chat with an agent like Alan Collett on this - don't expect you would need significant support.

Good luck!