register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

llodza

FORM 1339

Hi 

I lodged for Visa 190 on 03 June 17, submitted all document and on August 18 i got a CO contact and they required me to fill in form 1339. Does anyone know why i was required to fill it and how much does it delay my visa grant? 

20 minutes ago, llodza said:

Hi 

I lodged for Visa 190 on 03 June 17, submitted all document and on August 18 i got a CO contact and they required me to fill in form 1339. Does anyone know why i was required to fill it and how much does it delay my visa grant? 

Its a Declaration of Service form, so presumably you have some relationship with a military organisation, or come from a country with compulsory military service, something like that?

6 minutes ago, Nemesis said:

Its a Declaration of Service form, so presumably you have some relationship with a military organisation, or come from a country with compulsory military service, something like that?

yes Nemesis it is but in my country military service is not compulsory and wanted to know if verification of this form takes a while.

22 hours ago, llodza said:

yes Nemesis it is but in my country military service is not compulsory and wanted to know if verification of this form takes a while.

I doubt anyone can tell you as you haven't said which country would be verifyng the information!

do you mean form 1399 and although they can ask for it the border website does not list it as a normal additional info form.

Main applicant : Wife, Nurse, Fit2work :applied 10/3/16, received 21/3/16. AHPRA sent 14/03/16, delivered 24/3/16.acknowledged receipt 30/03/16. registration in principle granted. 14/5/16 presented in person(Perth) 17/10/16. AHPRA full registration 18/10/16. ANMAC GRANTED 9/05/17, PARTNER SKILLS ASSESSMENT (Mechanical engineer) SUBMITTED 16/10/17. PARTNER SKILLS ASSESSMENT  - Positive outcome 31/10/17. EOI Updated to 65 points  - 31/10/17.

11 hours ago, Nemesis said:

I doubt anyone can tell you as you haven't said which country would be verifyng the information!

the CO requested for that form so i assume the assessment will be done by them and my country is zimbabwe

3 hours ago, llodza said:

the CO requested for that form so i assume the assessment will be done by them and my country is zimbabwe

They may treat it like they do security checks and verify the info with the country concenred. 

7 hours ago, Nemesis said:

They may treat it like they do security checks and verify the info with the country concenred. 

thank you nemesis