register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

hia

Human Resource Manager

Hi everyone

Please can somebody tell me that if i have 2 years of human reaource advisor expwrience and 4 years of human resource manager experience in a school, will i be able to get a positive skill assessment from AIM? 

THANKS

23 minutes ago, Angjol said:

please can someone guide me through.

Thanks

Guide you through what?

@nemesis guide me through the procedure and weather AIM will accept my experience as a human reaource advisor and promotion to HR manager later. ao total of 6 yrs experience

Thanks

You need to look up the skills assessment criteria. It is unlikely they will award 6 years if you have only been a manager for 4

Unlikely. Look at the AIM assessment criteria, it is quite high level and onerous.

Raul T Senise

Registered Migration Agent

MARN 0636699

www.ozimmigration.com

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."

I just sent this to a prospective client:

With a diploma–level qualification it is unlikely the xxx could satisfy the mandatory pre-migration skills assessment for an occupation on the current skilled occupation list.

There is no prospect of yyy  qualifying for migration to Australia in management role. To see why check the criteria on this website:

https://www.aim.com.au/management-skills-assessment-application

The skills assessing authority for managers, the Australian Institute of Management, would fail Bill Gates....

• Like 1

Westly Russell Registered Migration Agent 0316072 www.pinoyau.com

I just sent this to a prospective client:
With a diploma–level qualification it is unlikely the xxx could satisfy the mandatory pre-migration skills assessment for an occupation on the current skilled occupation list.

There is no prospect of yyy  qualifying for migration to Australia in management role. To see why check the criteria on this website:

https://www.aim.com.au/management-skills-assessment-application

The skills assessing authority for managers, the Australian Institute of Management, would fail Bill Gates....

Hi Wrussel
I have a bachelors in business management with a major in human resources. and 6 to 7 years hr experience and looking to gain some state nomination .

Thanks

On 9/28/2017 at 16:27, Angjol said:

Hi Wrussel
I have a bachelors in business management with a major in human resources. and 6 to 7 years hr experience and looking to gain some state nomination .

Thanks

From what you have posted, your prospects of state nomination do not look promising.

May I suggest that you consult one of the registered migration agents who regularly posts on this forum for an assessment?

From what you have posted, your prospects of state nomination do not look promising.
May I suggest that you consult one of the registered migration agents who regularly posts on this forum for an assessment?

Thanks Wrussel.

Can you suggest someone if u know of one?

Thanks

Any of the registered migration agents who regularly post on this forum could help you.

Their contact details are in their forum signatures, as is mine.

If you want me to undertake a preliminary assessment of your case, please go to my website: pinoyau.com and use the contact form. 

Edited by wrussell