register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Creese

Shipping from Brisbane

Hi

Can anyone please recommend shipping company from Brisbane to UK, there used to be a section on here for shipping from OZ to UK but can't find it?  

We shipped a 20ft container recently from Brisbane to South East UK and used OSS World Wide Movers, the packing crew we had were excellent and none of our belongings were damaged.  

• Like 1

We shipped a 20ft container recently from Brisbane to South East UK and used OSS World Wide Movers, the packing crew we had were excellent and none of our belongings were damaged.  

Thanks I've had a quote from them it's good to hear good feed back we're off to southeast too

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

May I ask what this cost? We plan to do the same move within the next 12 months...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The price we paid with OSS was AUD 6,900.00 for sole use 20ft container.  We took separate insurance out with Letton Percival for GBP 563.00.