No Correspondence but received email

VB1

Hi,

I received the below email but when checked my account no correspondence, please advise if anyone received similar mail or should i treat it as fake. The last EOI draw took place on September 20, 2017 and I received the mail on September 21, 2017.

Please be advised that you have received a message in your SkillSelect Mailbox Account.

To read the message, please click on the link which will direct you to the login page; http://www.SkillSelect.gov.au

In case this is not fake, please help me with the email address where I can send my query.

28 minutes ago, barker said:

Sometimes they send these notices out when there is system downtime or there is an update to policy. It's not necessarily specific to your situation. If you log in to your EOI and don't see anything on correspondence then there is nothing you need to do. 

Thanks Barker, but I can see the action required "APPLY VISA". Does that mean anything.

Just now, barker said:

If you have received an invitation then you need to apply for the visa within 60 days. 

But there is nothing in correspondence, how can I confirm if there is an invitation. Do the invitations come late.

Also the apply asks for TRN, not sure what that will be.