Presenting In person (APHRA) (WA)

CeeJayKav

I am planning to present in person next month. I currently live in the UK and do not plan my big move until next year. I still have the visa to apply for. The question is things like Australian address, job offer (Basically under proof of ID i only qualify for one thing that is my foreign passport) what do you do about that?  Anyone experienced this ?? Also i will need to sign declarations for my statement of good standing and the international criminal history check however the first bit of the form wants you to put details of where you live in Australia and employment in Australia. Is it okay to put N/A??

your help with this will be greatly appreciated

Cathrine

hi we presented in person to AHPRA perth last october, We used our passport with tourist 651 visa, flight boarding pass, and bank account opened using family address in perth. signed stat dec at the office for CGOS but we were in date for ICHC so that was all good. 

AHPRA have a pre written stat declaration for your COGS being out of date you just sign in in front of their witness at the desk,

We opened a bank account with NAB about 3 weeks before we arrived, transffered some money in from UK and then finalised account on arrival and picked up Bank cards, they then printed us out a statement as proof of address

• Thanks 1