Advise/help

Lukey1234567

I've been trying to find a way In to Australia to join my mother and sister who are both permanent residents. I don't seem to have much luck finding a path way. I am a 24 year old barber with an nvq2 & 8 years experience. I have used the one year holiday visa back in 2014. 

My partner is a personal assistant with 2 1/2 years experience. 

What options do we have to make progress towards getting a visa or permanent visa? 

Hey Luke,

I second the migration agent suggestion.  A good one can talk you through the various options and help you come up with a strategy.  You are young enough so have that in your favour, it may require getting some additional qualifications, experience etc.

It will cost you some money but long term it will be worth it if you get your PR.

13 hours ago, Sanae Kaneda said:

I suggest you contact the Australian Migration Agent and Immigration Lawyer Association. You can ask your questions online and all your payments are protected by PaySafe in case you are not happy with their performance. I recently hear a lot of good feedback about their agents and lawyers.

A personal consultation is much better than just posing random questions online. For a decent agent's consultation they need to explore all options, you can't do that in an online questionnaire, you need something more in depth. 

Do you work for this mob? You keep trying to push their online questions thing?

15 hours ago, Sanae Kaneda said:

I suggest you contact the Australian Migration Agent and Immigration Lawyer Association. You can ask your questions online and all your payments are protected by PaySafe in case you are not happy with their performance. I recently hear a lot of good feedback about their agents and lawyers.

You seem to be a very big fan of them.

In your short time on this forum you have recommended people to contact them on many very different and unrelated threads. You even post to advise when they are having promotions and about their payment Policy.

Maybe you should disclose your association with them?

• Like 3

Hi Raul,

I am also a big fan!

There are actually numerous people who already got their visas successfully granted and they all speak highly of the Migration Agent and Immigration Lawyer Association. 

They did a state sponsorship for me and it was just a wonderful experience. And by the way, all their agents and lawyers provide a personal free consultation before they accept a matter. Maybe you should consider that they are simply good at what they do?

52 minutes ago, Lisa.Pollakowski said:

Hi Raul,

I am also a big fan!

There are actually numerous people who already got their visas successfully granted and they all speak highly of the Migration Agent and Immigration Lawyer Association. 

They did a state sponsorship for me and it was just a wonderful experience. And by the way, all their agents and lawyers provide a personal free consultation before they accept a matter. Maybe you should consider that they are simply good at what they do?

Have a look here

I am glad you are a satisfied customer and have had a good experience with the migration profession.

I have no issue with the company mentioned or people giving genuine reviews/recommendations of any company or Agents they have used.

My issue is with representatives from companies posing as satisfied customers to promote their own business.

This happens quite often on the forum and undermines the purpose of the forum. It is also very disrespectful to Agents who have supported this forum for many years.

I simply commented on the suspicious behaviour of the poster and questioned whether they are affiliated with the company.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lisa.Pollakowski said:

Hi Raul,

I am also a big fan!

You seem to be sharing the same IP address  - do you know each other?

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

I have to be careful what I say here with regards to 'Australian Migration Agent and Immigration Lawyer Association'.

In the interests of openness though, it does appear that such is their love for the aforementioned "Australian Migration Agent and Immigration Lawyer Association", that Lisa Pollakosski, Sanae Kaneda, stella ravens, dan89, frank3, Shigeaki Yoshida & a couple of others have all now decided to move in together in a communal arrangement as they're all sharing the same IP address. Members are free to form their own opinions with regards the company they're praising. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

Guest The Pom Queen
14 minutes ago, Cerberus1 said:

I have to be careful what I say here with regards to 'Australian Migration Agent and Immigration Lawyer Association'.

In the interests of openness though, it does appear that such is their love for the aforementioned "Australian Migration Agent and Immigration Lawyer Association", that Lisa Pollakosski, Sanae Kaneda, stella ravens, dan89, frank3, Shigeaki Yoshida & a couple of others have all now decided to move in together in a communal arrangement as they're all sharing the same IP address. Members are free to form their own opinions with regards the company they're praising. 

But surely a reputable company wouldn't be so underhand would they? If they are lawyers I'd hope they understood the law. I am unsure which country they are in but Australian Law...

18 Misleading or deceptive conduct
(1) A person must not, in trade or commerce, engage in conduct that is misleading or deceptive or is likely to mislead or deceive.

I'm not against communal living, each to their own....but this is very interesting!