Which part of the UK did you come from?

Purplethunder

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest annemarie and brian

i am from basildon to goldcoast hoefully if i sell this house.

annemarie

Guest geordie

Geordie here. We came out from Newcastle in 1976. Best thing we ever did. Now living on the Mornington Peninsular. Keep going back to visit Pommie land to remind us why we left!! Its a great life

Geordie here. We came out from Newcastle in 1976. Best thing we ever did. Now living on the Mornington Peninsular. Keep going back to visit Pommie land to remind us why we left!! Its a great life

Hi Geordie, noticed it is your first post, so welcome to the forum, my friend moved out to Mornington Peninsular last year and shes loving it, we are hoping to have our visa granted very soon.

Best wishes

Tania X:jiggy:

Guest annemarie and brian
From just East of Glasgow,now in north west Brisbane,soon to be back in Scotland thank goodness!

why is that?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm from Glasgow originally, via Berks & West Sussex, now living in Fitzroy, Melbourne.

My partner is Brighton born and bred, also Fitzroy Melbourne.

Pj

Guest Ian&Lou

Born in Newcastle upon Tyne, then Southampton, then Cyprus, Colchester, Salisbury in Wiltshire and now Caloundra on the Sunshine Coast...loving it here!

Lou

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chelsea4

hopefully illawarra but have just dropped my gran off at Suffolk Loge in Wokingham, she is 94 and still going strong

Guest *KAY TEE*
There's quite a few "northerners" here........:smile:

From South London, then Dartford and now been in Adelaide for the past 18 months.

Is that North of the Watford gap...lol... Were from Sunderland Tyne & Wear hoping to go to Melbourne.

Guest retiringgraham

weel born in Thorn just outside Doncaster Moved around the UK before making Essex my tempary home (15 years) Whilst I await my long over due move to Ozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Guest massagh
Ooooooooo a tyrone man, ard mhacha abu lol

good luck with oz bud :-D

Same to you lad!!!! :notworthy:

Hard to believe that in 15 pages we're the only two from across the water

Me - Nottinghamshire to Shropshire and then either to Perth or Brisbane - when we've made our minds up!!

OH - Staffordshire to Shropshire and then hopefully the same place as I end up lol

Cheryl

• 2 weeks later...

Archived