Which part of the UK did you come from?

Purplethunder

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Lancashire lass originally, moved to Ireland then back to Uk to West Sussex, on to Northampton then finally here in Sydney on the Northern Beaches and loving it, want to stay put!!! OH from West Sussex we met on a booze cruise in Tenerife, say no more...

Jo

Guest Jo & Clem

Dalton-in-Furness, just down the road from the Lake District to Adelaide March next year.

Jo x:jiggy:

Guest Dionne and Rickie

We all from Dagenham in Essex we are now in Canvey Island we are hoping to go to Brisbane for good next year.

Guest Cooperclan

Hey moonraker....lived in Wokingham 30 years then moved to Wiltshire and worked at WDC in legal from 1997-1999...small world

I lived in Wokingham (Berkshire)for the forst 21 years of my life then 5 years in peterboourgh(Cambridgeshire)and my last 2 years in Maidenhead (Berkshire) And now in Brisbane

Thank god i throught i Wokingham was a small place and no one every heard of it but i been proven wrong people do attachly leave the nest there.LMAO

Guest Cooperclan
I lived in Wokingham (Berkshire)for the forst 21 years of my life then 5 years in peterboourgh(Cambridgeshire)and my last 2 years in Maidenhead (Berkshire) And now in Brisbane

Thank god i throught i Wokingham was a small place and no one every heard of it but i been proven wrong people do attachly leave the nest there.LMAO

LOL!! ...Wokingham definately still has that small town feel I went to St Crispins during the late 80' early 90's and I bump in to people from Wokingham in the strangest of places...:jiggy:

Guest moonraker1961

Hey cooperclan,fancy that ?lol We lived in Wokingham from 2005 to 2006,loved the place!!!I worked at Suffolk Lodge (Council run care home)as a Support Worker (loved that job)We lived in a wonderful victorian semi.We moved from there to Wiltshire (where we were both born).Love it here,very rural and beautiful countryside.

Guest Cooperclan

Hey cooperclan,fancy that ?lol We lived in Wokingham from 2005 to 2006,loved the place!!!I worked at Suffolk Lodge (Council run care home)as a Support Worker (loved that job)We lived in a wonderful victorian semi.We moved from there to Wiltshire (where we were both born).Love it here,very rural and beautiful countryside.
Hi there moonraker yep we really love Wokingham too but moved to Wiltshire for the cheaper housing LOL! Wherabouts are you in Wiltshire? Where are you planning on going in Oz?

Guest stockies

Billericay in essex (but im not a real essex girl I got out when i was young ) lol - wainfleet in lincolnshire- then skegness -wainfleet - Durham - hopefully sunshine coast.

Claire. Xx

Born in Preston. Due to forces upbringing lived in Wiltshire, Oxfordshire, Malta, Cambridgeshire all before the age of 14. Back to Lancashire until I was 18 then London (ealing), Flitwick in Befordshire, Sawtry in Cambridgeshire, US, Canada, back to Sawtry and then to Perth. Phew I am tired now and I aint moving again!

Guest claire&fred

Born Nairobi, Kenya back to Tunbridge Wells Kent, back to Kenya, back to Tunbridge Wells. Then back to Kenya then onto Jakarta, Indonesia. Sent back to UK to Boarding School in Bexhill on Sea from age 12. Parents moved back here in 1982 to Crowborough, East Sussex lived there and am now in Perth.

Guest moonraker1961

Born in UK,moved to Adelaide 1970.returned to UK 1998.Started off in Wiltshire,then Scotland (moved twice there)then Cumbria (also moved twice)then back to Wiltshire,then Berkshire,then back to Wiltshire,I'm exhausted just thinking about it lol(and thats not counting all the moves whilst in Oz!!!)

Archived