Which part of the UK did you come from?

Purplethunder

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Badal

Born in Bracknell, Berkshire then moved to Eastbourne, East Sussex.

Hubby born and bred in Eastbourne.

Heading to Perth sometime soon!:jiggy:

Lynne

Guest Curlysoo

I am a scouser from the Wirral who now lives down in Essex. We leave for Sydney in 48 days ..... :wacko: ......Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggh! WHY am I online when I have SO much still to do?

Guest Jaynie
I am a scouser from the Wirral who now lives down in Essex. We leave for Sydney in 48 days ..... :wacko: ......Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggh! WHY am I online when I have SO much still to do?

My sister lives in Higher Bebington, (notice the higher bit!!) lol

Guest Curlysoo

Bloody Hell! ... i was born in New Brighton lived in Wallasey till getting married and lived on the Woodchurch before moving to Essex ....... SMALL WORLD!!! :yes:

Guest The Stevenses

Originally from Solihull, West Midlands, then to Pretoria, South Africa, then to Newport Pagnell, Buckinghamshire, then Fleet, Hampshire and now Castle Hill, NSW since April 2008.

So far so good ....

Jo

Guest pixie135

Hi, I'm from Wrexham North Wales, and have been living in the South of France for the last 4 years. Hopefully moving to Brisbane next year (2009)

Guest itskaren
Just wondering the demographics of where people originated from in the UK, so which county did you come from and where have you ended up?

Lived in Weston Super Mare for 20 years. Lived in Bath for 10 years then Bradford on Avon in Wiltshire. Now living in Melbouren since Dec 07.

Guest majortom57

There's quite a few "northerners" here........:smile:

From South London, then Dartford and now been in Adelaide for the past 18 months.

Just wondering the demographics of where people originated from in the UK, so which county did you come from and where have you ended up?

Good Idea:

Me: Born in Market Harborough, then to Gloucestershire, N. Devon, Somerset, S. Devon, Surrey, S. London, Chiswick, Brixham, then Lansing, MI USA, Muskegon, MI, St. Joe, MI, Chicago, Illinois, USA, Cazenovia, WI, USA, then back to Dartmouth S. Devon, UK, Dartmoor, Quantocks, Somerset, & Northumberland! Other half born S. Devon, lived in Dorset, based in Germany, then S. Devon, Dartmoor, Somerset, Northumberland! :arghh: :twitcy: NOW 23 MILES SOUTH OF HOBART, TASMANIA! Time we settled down... I HOPE & PRAY...

Guest ozzielass

Originally from Wigan, now on Gold Coast via, Amsterdam (don't ask), Spain, Greece, Sydney (15 ys) think I might stay here for a while.

There are certainly a lot worse places to live than the Gold Coast. I go for a walk a couple of times a week along the footpath on the Broadwater and take in that fabulous water view and thank my lucky stars - it's so good to be alive!!

You can take things for granted so easily - I see the water, whether it be river, ocean, canals, broadwater just about every day of the week and I close my eyes sometimes and think of the grim, greyness of parts of Lancashire in the winter and think am I dreaming this?? The UK has a lot to offer that Oz doesn't, it's history, countryside etc. but I wouldn't swap where I am for all the tea in China.

Archived