Approved for Priority Queue...

Jamie Hensley

Sponsorship/nomination/457 visas submitted 31 May, in Assessment in Progress since 1 June. 

And a week ago we were approved for our 457 applications to be allocated to the Priorty queue since my husband has to be in Australia for work in 3 weeks. However, after a week passing, I'm stressing out! 

Has anyone had success after being in priorty, and if so, how long did it take to have the visas granted? 

Side note, we were in AU for 3 years on a 457 with the same sponsor, so I thought it would go faster than this. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
39 minutes ago, Nabila islam said:

hello.all

is it possible for a applicant who live in outside Australia for giving her visa for priority procces?

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz hlp me

plzzzzzzzzzzz

Depends, check with your MA

On 01/09/2017 at 15:07, Werneroeder said:

As far as mine was concerned it was the employer. They built a business case, with deadlines and that was all submitted by the MA, and in my case priority and approval came very swiftly.

hlw dear,

can u plzz give me details of your MA

I want to conract with them about my visa

thnkc

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/03/2018 at 08:33, Reckoner8 said:

Hi Nabila

Priority processing is something that your migration agent can submit.

thank u soooo much,,,,,

can u plzz help me another,,,?

I wanna put my visa on "priority process" so now what will happen when I put it,,,,

I mean what step immigration take for than??

my MA said they investigate hard

and give me a special day timeline for taking a decision

plzzzzzzzz hlp me 

If you are using a migration agent, you should rely on them for guidance.  If you submit a request for priority processing, Immigration will consider whether it's a valid request or not.  If they do approve it as a valid request, your application would be moved up the line and you may get a decision in 1-2 weeks following the approval for priority processing.  But your reason for requesting priority processing needs to be due to the needs of an Australian business or citizen/PR, so make sure your request is something compelling.

8 hours ago, MaggieMay24 said:

If you are using a migration agent, you should rely on them for guidance.  If you submit a request for priority processing, Immigration will consider whether it's a valid request or not.  If they do approve it as a valid request, your application would be moved up the line and you may get a decision in 1-2 weeks following the approval for priority processing.  But your reason for requesting priority processing needs to be due to the needs of an Australian business or citizen/PR, so make sure your request is something compelling.

thnkx maggi...

yes I have work with a MA.... I asked him about it,,,can u plzzzzz hlp me again?

how much percentage to get a visa which was put on priority process

I mean as I am in outside Australia applicant soo does it effect on getting visa?

Hi Nabila,

As maggi pointed out your priority request needs to have a strong business case/justifiaction.

Even I am outside AUS, My priority was put cross with the help of MA but it git rejected and went into normal queue.

From my observation looks like very few (10%) requests go through priority.

ALL THE BEST!!?