187 visa

hello everyone...

can someone suggets me that i am on bridging visa as i applied for 187 visa last year in oct 2016 still hasn't heard anything about it....is there any possible action i should take ?? and  can i lodge my spouse's tourist visa?? i have included her on my visa but not sure how long this file will take...so suggest me something...thanks

Spouse visa I'm not to sure on but in terms of taking any action I don't think there is anything you can do other than to simply wait. I'm in the same situation on bridging visa since October 2016 awaiting 187, I've contacted immigration 4/5 times just to try and get any information I can but they always just say to look on the immigration website for further information and that I will be contacted if they need anything. 

A frustrating wait but hopefully will be worth it! 

Spouse visa I'm not to sure on but in terms of taking any action I don't think there is anything you can do other than to simply wait. I'm in the same situation on bridging visa since October 2016 awaiting 187, I've contacted immigration 4/5 times just to try and get any information I can but they always just say to look on the immigration website for further information and that I will be contacted if they need anything. 
A frustrating wait but hopefully will be worth it! 

Did you apply 186,187? I applied 187 and waiting from since October 2016 but no reply and my MA said it will take 13 months atleast as they are finalising 186 first

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

Hi you can apply your spouse tourist visa 3 months only . If you are on bridging  . I got my mother and sister  tourist visa . i m also on bridging visa applied 187 visa last  September 2016 .still not get any info from immigration.my agent told me 15 month to grant pr  these days. she told me they grant few pr 2 weeks before that took 15 months few days..

Hi Razza I applied for 187 direct entry October 2016, still no communication from immigration. 

Just a long waiting game. 

I did read two stories on here for two people being approved on 187s from October 2016, so fingers crossed things are starting to move forward 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...