5 hours ago, lesleyh said:

Hi,  we  lodged our 143 visa application  in June 2015,  has anyone an idea as when immi will first pick it up and make contact for police checks,  medicals etc.. Thank you for any replies. 

Hi and welcome to the forum.

You might want to look at this thread which is for people applying for parent visas.

• 6 months later...

Hi jimbob,

We haven't heard anything,  We emailed immigration a couple of weeks ago asking for a HAP number ,told we had to wait to be contacted , so the  wait continues, Good Luck with yours and ,maybe you could let us know how you go:-) 

On 3/21/2018 at 14:37, jimbob007 said:

Hi have you heard anything yet? as we lodge our 143 visa in June 2015, We are still waiting to be asked for Medical and Police checks. 

At the moment we are in Australia on a 600 Holiday Visa.

if you check online they are processing applications logged on 20 th April 

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, jimbob007 said:

Hi any updates on the 143 visas

we applied 173 were asked few more documentation everything sent on 23 rd March after that havent heard anything still waiting dont kn ow how long but wait is really killing me .

jimbob007 plz get your documents ready and save time

7 minutes ago, sh aron said:

we applied 173 were asked few more documentation everything sent on 23 rd March after that havent heard anything still waiting dont kn ow how long but wait is really killing me .

23 April 2015 and  where asked Feb 2018?

On 26/03/2018 at 18:45, sh aron said:

• 4 weeks later...
On 16/04/2018 at 15:57, sh aron said:

23 April 2015 and  where asked Feb 2018?

Hi all we were ask to go and get our Police checks, Medicals and AOS lodged on the 02/05/2018

Sent off for the police checks, done Medicals 10/05/2018

just having prob with the Aos with all the changes?

up date soon 

another step closer.

• 2 weeks later...

143 up date, we had an email from our Agent asking us to apply for our Police, Medicals  and to lodge the Aos paper work to Centerlink.

This has all been done, the only trouble we had was with Centerlink, this has now been sorted.

Centerlink are very busy in this department so I think it will still take awhile.

I was also told that if you applied for your 143 visa before 1st April 2018, the changes that were made regarding the new earning threshold would not have effected  you.

All the upset we went through trying to meet the new threshold was not good at all, even thou it has all been reversed, this happend 23 may 2018.

hope this helps, good luck x  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...