Nomination approved on 11/08

Hello Everyone
I got my Nomination approved on 11th august and case officer asked me for further information which was uploaded same day.
Its 31/8 today and I haven't heard anything back yet from case officer.
Normally my friends got their visas as soon as they provided the required information.
What do you guys say about it?

• Like 1

Hello Everyone
I got my Nomination approved on 11th august and case officer asked me for further information which was uploaded same day.
Normally my friends got their visas as soon as they provided the required information.

You May wait until 28 days for CO to reopen your file.

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

3 hours ago, iffymalik11 said:

Hello Everyone

Hi, congrats! it is good to hear some good news as it is been quite here for a long long time.

Would you mind to share your timeline and occupation, please?

thank you

Dental technician....I don't think so coz I didn't heard anything from my lawyer.... will update if any ....well he said to wait for 6 months but these posts up here are making me think that there could be chances that file can open before 6 months..... [emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

When you click on your name a small tab appears beneath it reads as "health Assesment"
Clik on that an dYou would be able to see the status.... 

I did click on my name but nothing showed as health assessment....don't know what to do.... I don't want to play around with that site as don't want to disturb any doc

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz