Bridging visa A to Bridging visa A

acc0101

Hi all, 

I am currently working under Bridging visa A, but unfortunately my position nomination had been rejected.

My employer launched the AAT appeal afterward but it would take a year for waiting. 

My current 457 Visa is still pending, my Bridging visa A is still in effect. 

The question is, another company is going to offer me a same position (with much better salary) with 457 visa.

Can i swap my Bridging visa A to another Bridging visa A and work for new employer ?

Cheers :)

On 29/08/2017 at 10:08, acc0101 said:

Hi all, 

I am currently working under Bridging visa A, but unfortunately my position nomination had been rejected.

My employer launched the AAT appeal afterward but it would take a year for waiting. 

My current 457 Visa is still pending, my Bridging visa A is still in effect. 

The question is, another company is going to offer me a same position (with much better salary) with 457 visa.

Can i swap my Bridging visa A to another Bridging visa A and work for new employer ?

Cheers :)

Your matter is complex and trying to obtain advice on a Public forum based on minimal information is not ideal.

The bigger issue you will have based on the basic information above is Schedule 3.

You already appear to be in a difficult situation. Do yourself a favour and obtain some professional advice, specific to you, before you you dig an even deeper hole for yourself. 

On 2017/8/31 at 07:46, Raul Senise said:

Your matter is complex and trying to obtain advice on a Public forum based on minimal information is not ideal.

The bigger issue you will have based on the basic information above is Schedule 3.

You already appear to be in a difficult situation. Do yourself a favour and obtain some professional advice, specific to you, before you you dig an even deeper hole for yourself. 

I asked 2 agency the same question, but they both came out with different answer. 

Hi, I agree with Raul. I recommend you ask your question with the Australian Immigration and Lawyer Association. I had a complex BV issue myself and they lawyers respond within 2 hours by email. The response was detailed and helpful.

All the best!

Joe

5 hours ago, JoeSYD said:

Hi, I agree with Raul. I recommend you ask your question with the Australian Immigration and Lawyer Association. I had a complex BV issue myself and they lawyers respond within 2 hours by email. The response was detailed and helpful.

All the best!

Joe

I actually think a proper consultation with an agent would be better, not just an anonymous emal that could be answered by anyone. As Raul said this is complex and whoever is advising on it would need to look at all the facts and current visa conditions.