Advise required

jaredinoz04

Hi guys,

Struggling with which option to go with on my visa I'm applying for my permanent residency visa 190 I'm at the state nomination stage and my agent is saying my evidence might not be strong enough for proving 5 years work experience, but I can apply for 3 years which gives me temporary visa. Is their a big difference? Been applying for 3 years and I'm at the end of my teather with it.

Many thanks Jared

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

Hi guys,

Struggling with which option to go with on my visa I'm applying for my permanent residency visa 190 I'm at the state nomination stage and my agent is saying my evidence might not be strong enough for proving 5 years work experience, but I can apply for 3 years which gives me temporary visa. Is their a big difference? Been applying for 3 years and I'm at the end of my teather with it.
Many thanks Jared

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

Which visa is your agent saying you'll qualify for based on 3 years work experience?

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

The 489 is a 4-year visa and you can only live/work in a regional area.  If you live 2 years + work full time 1 year in a regional area, then you may be eligible for an 887 PR visa.  Your agent should be able to explain the differences between the visas and why they are making any particular recommendation.