Starting the visa process

Move2oz

Hi just looking for some advice please , I'm fairly new to the forum , 

so basically we have just started the process of getting all our documents together for our agent , scanning all the passports, birth certificates, marriage certificates , employment ref, and every thing else you do , we're applying for a 190visa on my hairdressing , I have 10 years work experience, so I qualify on the points front, I total up to 70 points but that's if I get 6 or above in all the ielts ( I'm a little nervous as not academic at all) my husband is a builder but he's not on the list.  We have 2 kids , none of us have a criminal record at all.

we are gonna start the process of selling our house here but as you can imagine nervous if we don't get the visa. Do you think we have a good chance ? 

Many advice or nice comments welcome 

TIA 

Agree with the above.  You will have time after obtaining the visa to sell up.  Especially if you hold off getting your police and medical checks until requested by immigration.  Normally you have 12 months from these checks to enter Australia and five years to settle.  Visa processing times are getting longer too so unless you are planning to move anyway and happy to rent for a while........

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...