karhl

Company reference letter for skill assessment (VETASSESS)

Hi,

I have a question about the company reference letter for skill assessment.  My situation is my offical job duties from HR will not exactly match with ANCSCO, so I request HR not to include the job description in the letter (but all others information that VET require are included) and I will ask my direct supervisor to sign another letter regarding my job duties on it, heres my questions:

1) Do I need to write this letter in statutory declaration format or just another company reference letter signed by my supervisor?

2) Do I need to give reason to VET about why my job duties did not included in the reference letter by HR?

3) I working in the same company for over 10 years but my direct supervisor now I am working with is only 2 years, is it a problem to recognise my past experience by him?

Thank yo so much for the help and I will be very appreciated if anyone could give me an advise to solve this problem. 

Hi karhl! How did you end up going with your assessment? Im in the process of doing mine with VETASSESS also...

Appreciate any feedback/advice given your experience.

Kind Regards,