Medical help

Cootsy88

Hi,

ive just completed my medical on wednesday and got an updated on emedical saying completed, on all 3 things. And on the immi website saying that "health clearance provided- no action needed".  

I won't get a case officer probably for another 5 months, but was told to do my medical  by a friend after 4 months of submitting my defacto visa

I'm a bit worried about the medical it says that I'm good just now until a co is assigned, but do you know if I had a serious disease that they would tell me or wait until co is assigned, like if I had hiv, and they tell me 5 months down the line that my visa is refused I'd be a bit pissed of as it's a serious disease 

thanks

Why would you take your medical when your friend said so? 

If there were issues on your medical I'd expect it to be referred. Nothing more to be done if it's not. Just a waiting game now. 

Hi, I know someone that works for the immigration and they said to do it after 4 months and because ive been off thought why not. 

Thanks mate, yeah it said that it was completed - no action needed bla bla.

I thought they would have to call you if you had hiv or something can't really let that slip.

3 minutes ago, Cootsy88 said:

Hi, I know someone that works for the immigration and they said to do it after 4 months and because ive been off thought why not. 

Thanks mate, yeah it said that it was completed - no action needed bla bla.

I thought they would have to call you if you had hiv or something can't really let that slip.

If the examining doctor finds a serious issue he/she will either contact you directly or pass it to your GP to ensure you get treatment. They do not ignore something serious. 

47 minutes ago, Cootsy88 said:

Thanks,  if it was a blood test, like hiv, the panel doctor wouldn't get the results or would they? I thought the hospital just uploaded them

cheers

If its something like HIV then the hospital would have to pass the result to the doctor. They cannot ignore something that important - its unethical, to say the least.