Looking to meet some new people around Brisbane area

victoria

Hi

After searching around through forums I'm hoping I've posted in the right place. I'm originally from Portsmouth but have been on and off living in Brisbane between travels. My boyfriend and I (31&27) have now moved back to Brisbane and wanting to meet some new friends for some much needed fun night outs and adventures! Most of my good friends have now gone travelling or moved to the UK O.o We were talking today over coffee and were saying how hard it can be to build back up your social life In a new country as a couple. So I thought I would give this a go and see if anyone is in the same situation as us and wanting to meet new people! We love to have a good night out and going camping, 4wd, wakeboarding (we have a boat and need some water sport friends) or just having catch-ups over breaky and coffee!  Its so easy to meet new people when travelling but when you move to a new city OMG IT'S A CHALLENGE and my itchy feet take over and makes me want to travel again :|

Hope to hear from some fellow Poms.

Victoria :D