sexypizza

What are my chances of getting a PR

Hey guys, 

let me just say right off  the bat that my own country is shit (I'm in the middle east) Its really depressing here and I simply cannot tolerate to live here anymore. Its simply not a good life and I simply cannot waste anymore time living here anymore. One way or the other I am leaving and going to live somewhere else. I have a lot of money saved up and I'm planning to leave as soon as I can which is when I get a student visa.

I would  really like to immigrate to Australia because I studied there before for a bachelor of literature for 5 years on a scholarship. Now that I have money saved up I'm planning to come back again study at a TAFE school. 

My plan is to become an "Automotive Electrician" which is on the (MLTSSL) list

Here is my plan:

1- I will Study an Automotive Electrician course (certificate 3, 4 and diploma) at a TAFE for 2 years. 

2- once I'm done I will apply for a graduate Visa.

3- On the graduate Visa I will need to find a job as an Automotive Electrician. 

4- Once I find a job I will apply for the "Job ready program".

5- If I obtain a positive skill assessment during the program I will then apply for RSMS, State or Independent Skilled Permanent Work Visa.

Now my question are:

Has anyone been on this path before? is TAFE a common path to immigration?

What are my chances at getting a PR if I go through this process? do a lot of fail at getting a PR?

basically is this a good plan to follow?

Thanks.

I do not like the look of your proposed course of action.
    If you go to my website: pinoyau.com and use the contact form, I shall have alook at your case,if you wish.

Westly Russell Registered Migration Agent 0316072 www.pinoyau.com

Give Westly a change to look over your case. You only sent it a couple of days ago and there is a time difference also. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Joey0113
        My employer nominated me to 186 through direct entry stream and I also lodged a 186 application. Now my employer nomination is refused because the company is too small and it doesn't have sales and market. And I received an invitation email from immigration to withdraw my application. If my employer submitted another 186 nomination, then whether I can link my current 186 application to the new nomination? By doing this, I am able to extend my bridging visa and Medicare. 
      • By BobbyV
        Thanks for reading this post, I am desperately tying to find out the answer to this and my agent is unsure.
        We are hoping to move to SA this year and have applied for a Skilled - Regional (Subclass 489) (Provisional). 
        I currently work for a global financial company and my current job, although based in the UK - requires time to support many countries.
        my question is: if I was to continue working in this job but be based from my new home (in an acceptable regional postcode in SA) for the 2 years. Would it satisfy the requirements of the 489 visa?
        any help would be greatly appreciated!
        thank you 
      • By inlimbo
        In mid November the company I was working for went into liquidation after 2.5 years there on 457. I was immediately offered a job by a new firm. I was asked to relocate immediately and did so at great cost. We went to the visa agent and I had all of my details complete, but the company dragged its heals to get all the paperwork done. I was sitting in a new home unable to work for 6 weeks, waiting on this company to sort out the 457 visa transfer. Yesterday I found out the member of staff that was dealing with my employmemt had been fired and the company would withdraw the offer of employment. The company had their own guy who would start in the position I had been offered immediately. I had signed a contract and was ready to start but now that's gone.
        I spent 6 weeks waiting for this company to get the 457 transfered and now have a lot less time to find a new job. If I bring all the evidence to immigration can they reset the 90 days? None of this was my fault.
      • By CTM5198
        Hello  so I've recently lodged a citizenship application and one of the pages required me to fill out any possible future travel, with exact dates (which I assumed was for emergency/urgent travel that was deemed absolutely necessary). I've heard rumours of how "you're not allowed to leave Australia in the timeframe between your application lodgement and the response date (AKA the date when they organise the test)". I wanted to know if this was true? - The Department of Immigration site isn't too clear and only stipulates that you can't travel before your ceremony, as your PR will be cancelled thus requiring you to return to Aus on a RRV (correct me if I'm wrong). It's been over 4 years since I left England, I'm becoming very homesick and 10-14 months is an awfully long time. 

• By Mark Wix
        Hi guys , 
        I am in a pickle , my current 457 runs out in 4 weeks i have applied for 190 and bridging visa a granted . I stupidly gave my notice thinking that i would be carried on by 90 days to get to my 4 weeks then id have full work rights until my 190 was granted . So i got paid my entitlments last week and did 3 days casual for them , they since have said that they must inform the dept of my finishing , which now i find out if i get a notice to cancel my bridging visa will ceease as well . 
        My questions are if i was to go back to work full time under same contract would that be ok , and if i had a new nomination transfer put in before the old company informed the dept would that be ok to carry me through until my bridging visa kicks in four weeks ?