register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

sexypizza

What are my chances of getting a PR

Hey guys, 

let me just say right off  the bat that my own country is shit (I'm in the middle east) Its really depressing here and I simply cannot tolerate to live here anymore. Its simply not a good life and I simply cannot waste anymore time living here anymore. One way or the other I am leaving and going to live somewhere else. I have a lot of money saved up and I'm planning to leave as soon as I can which is when I get a student visa.

I would  really like to immigrate to Australia because I studied there before for a bachelor of literature for 5 years on a scholarship. Now that I have money saved up I'm planning to come back again study at a TAFE school. 

My plan is to become an "Automotive Electrician" which is on the (MLTSSL) list

Here is my plan:

1- I will Study an Automotive Electrician course (certificate 3, 4 and diploma) at a TAFE for 2 years. 

2- once I'm done I will apply for a graduate Visa.

3- On the graduate Visa I will need to find a job as an Automotive Electrician. 

4- Once I find a job I will apply for the "Job ready program".

5- If I obtain a positive skill assessment during the program I will then apply for RSMS, State or Independent Skilled Permanent Work Visa.

Now my question are:

Has anyone been on this path before? is TAFE a common path to immigration?

What are my chances at getting a PR if I go through this process? do a lot of fail at getting a PR?

basically is this a good plan to follow?

Thanks.

I do not like the look of your proposed course of action.
    If you go to my website: pinoyau.com and use the contact form, I shall have alook at your case,if you wish.

Westly Russell Registered Migration Agent 0316072 www.pinoyau.com

Give Westly a change to look over your case. You only sent it a couple of days ago and there is a time difference also.