By Joey0113My employer nominated me to 186 through direct entry stream and I also lodged a 186 application. Now my employer nomination is refused because the company is too small and it doesn't have sales and market. And I received an invitation email from immigration to withdraw my application. If my employer submitted another 186 nomination, then whether I can link my current 186 application to the new nomination? By doing this, I am able to extend my bridging visa and Medicare.
By BobbyVThanks for reading this post, I am desperately tying to find out the answer to this and my agent is unsure.
We are hoping to move to SA this year and have applied for a Skilled - Regional (Subclass 489) (Provisional).
I currently work for a global financial company and my current job, although based in the UK - requires time to support many countries.
my question is: if I was to continue working in this job but be based from my new home (in an acceptable regional postcode in SA) for the 2 years. Would it satisfy the requirements of the 489 visa?
any help would be greatly appreciated!
By inlimboIn mid November the company I was working for went into liquidation after 2.5 years there on 457. I was immediately offered a job by a new firm. I was asked to relocate immediately and did so at great cost. We went to the visa agent and I had all of my details complete, but the company dragged its heals to get all the paperwork done. I was sitting in a new home unable to work for 6 weeks, waiting on this company to sort out the 457 visa transfer. Yesterday I found out the member of staff that was dealing with my employmemt had been fired and the company would withdraw the offer of employment. The company had their own guy who would start in the position I had been offered immediately. I had signed a contract and was ready to start but now that's gone.
I spent 6 weeks waiting for this company to get the 457 transfered and now have a lot less time to find a new job. If I bring all the evidence to immigration can they reset the 90 days? None of this was my fault.
By CTM5198Hello so I've recently lodged a citizenship application and one of the pages required me to fill out any possible future travel, with exact dates (which I assumed was for emergency/urgent travel that was deemed absolutely necessary). I've heard rumours of how "you're not allowed to leave Australia in the timeframe between your application lodgement and the response date (AKA the date when they organise the test)". I wanted to know if this was true? - The Department of Immigration site isn't too clear and only stipulates that you can't travel before your ceremony, as your PR will be cancelled thus requiring you to return to Aus on a RRV (correct me if I'm wrong). It's been over 4 years since I left England, I'm becoming very homesick and 10-14 months is an awfully long time.
By Mark WixHi guys ,
I am in a pickle , my current 457 runs out in 4 weeks i have applied for 190 and bridging visa a granted . I stupidly gave my notice thinking that i would be carried on by 90 days to get to my 4 weeks then id have full work rights until my 190 was granted . So i got paid my entitlments last week and did 3 days casual for them , they since have said that they must inform the dept of my finishing , which now i find out if i get a notice to cancel my bridging visa will ceease as well .
My questions are if i was to go back to work full time under same contract would that be ok , and if i had a new nomination transfer put in before the old company informed the dept would that be ok to carry me through until my bridging visa kicks in four weeks ?