Hi 

I have just finished a two year contract as a Business Analyst with my current employer who sponsored me on a 457 skilled visa.

With the recent changes to legislation and as a business analyst in a competitive market, I'm finding it difficult to find companies willing to apply for a new visa.

Does anyone have any experience / had dealings with third party firms offering to take on the sponsorship? I mentioned this option to a recruiter when they pulled my interview when they found out I required sponsorship - due to 'past experiences' they were not willing to consider this option. 

Any advice would be much appreciated. 

Rich 

As I understand it, you can only be sponsored by your Employer, so I am not sure that a third party sponsorship could happen except in the situation of an agency employing you because of your talents, and then them leasing you out to other businesses.   That all sounds a bit dodgy to me, so perhaps you need to look at whether you can apply for PR in your own right, as per Verystormy's suggestion above.  Consider consulting a Registered Migration Agent for accurate advice.