You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

simmo

Another Terrorist Attack!!

I am beginning to hate the word "muslim" I know its not rational and correct as most muslims are peace loving but the word "muslim" has started reallt to get me angry.

• Like 2

Drinking rum before 11am does not make you an alcoholic, it makes you pirate..

2 hours ago, Perthbum said:

I am beginning to hate the word "muslim" I know its not rational and correct as most muslims are peace loving but the word "muslim" has started reallt to get me angry.

A lot of us feel that way.

• Like 5

I want it all, and I want it now.

9 hours ago, Perthbum said:

You won't believe me but I agree with you ?

• Like 1

Has this been confirmed that this is an islamic terror attack yet?

1 hour ago, simmo said:

Has this been confirmed that this is an islamic terror attack yet?

Isis issued a press release claiming responsibility so that saves us from all the "we don't know if it was a terrorist attack/what the motive is"  pretty damned clear I would have thought.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Quoll said:

Isis issued a press release claiming responsibility so that saves us from all the "we don't know if it was a terrorist attack/what the motive is"  pretty damned clear I would have thought.

The BBC are still insisting it was a "Van" that carried out the attack.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, simmo said:

The BBC are still insisting it was a "Van" that carried out the attack.

The van rented by Moroccan-born Spanish resident Driss Oukabir !!

Jeremy Corbyn on the EU  " A European bureaucracy totally unaccountable to anybody"

Let's be clear - this is a terrorist attack, likely to be by an Islamist extremist. Let's also be clear hypothetically, if either of you drive a van in to anything after a night out (although I don't condone drink driving), ISIS would claim the carnage/aftermath as their doing. That's what they do. They are getting desperate as the noose tightens.

Feel for the people of Barcelona, I've walked down La Ramblas many a time, it's as sad as any other senseless attack on civil life anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

• Like 2

I don't think ISIS tried to take credit for the Bourke St rampage.

But generally you are right, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it is probably a duck.

• Like 5

I don't think ISIS tried to take credit for the Bourke St rampage.
But generally you are right, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it is probably a duck.

That would be because the man responsible was doing it for personal reasons and said so.

If there is any ambiguity, ISIS will step in to claim it, was my point. Furthermore any responsible journalist will not take initial claims as gospel until they are verified (I don't know who does the verification but, them's the rules of quality journalism).

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz
  • Like 2

another attack, this time in Helsinki.

Jeremy Corbyn on the EU  " A European bureaucracy totally unaccountable to anybody"

The worrying thing is that the scummy islamic terrorists that drove the truck into those poor souls can be anywhere in the EU by now because of open borders.

The police will get them they always do.

Thes kids can't stay of social media.

I heard the driver is only 17.

• Like 1

Ask Angela Merkel if she knows where all the terrorist are that she let in.......?

• Like 3

On 8/18/2017 at 03:19, Perthbum said:

At last you get how so many of us feel!

• Like 3

......Just trying to be helpful so don't shoot me down if my personal views do not coincide with yours! :animal-dog:

1 hour ago, Rossmoyne said:

At last you get how so many of us feel!

I know but its still not logical, I have muslim friends who I have met through the pub trade and they are more upset than we are that they have dragged the name into the gutter.

Edited by Perthbum
  • Like 1

Drinking rum before 11am does not make you an alcoholic, it makes you pirate..

1 hour ago, simmo said:

I doubt it, these losers couldn't care less about family, they'll happily blow their own kids up for Allah, so I don't think the threat of deportation will mean anything to them.

Edited by amibovered
  • Like 3

Yes you are correct. It's not rational. It's uneducated and offensive remark. Check this out, 'I have really started to hate the term 'white people'. I know it's not right because not all white people drop bombs on Syria and Afghanistan' Pretty dumb as well all those that shared your so called rationale. There you have it- I have called you out!

Sent from my SM-G800H using PomsinOz mobile app

4 minutes ago, Apollo said:

Yes you are correct. It's not rational. It's uneducated and offensive remark. Check this out, 'I have really started to hate the term 'white people'. I know it's not right because not all white people drop bombs on Syria and Afghanistan' Pretty dumb as well all those that shared your so called rationale. There you have it- I have called you out!

is it white people you hate or the term "white people"?

• Like 1

is it white people you hate or the term "white people"?

For the purposes of this post, it's the term 'white people' I am hating.

1 minute ago, Apollo said:

For the purposes of this post, it's the term 'white people' I am hating.

... and outside of this post?