Form 80 for my partner visa

Naomi86

Just looking for tips, i'm filling out the Form 80 for my partner application and have got to the question on personal contacts in Australia, my question is, how many do I put down, everyone I know?

I have 15 members of family in WA? Then a long list of people I've met through my partner! I could be writing for ages!

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

Just now, Naomi86 said:

Thank you, I wasn't sure as it says give details of all other contacts in Part T!

I added a few more on all other contacts but not all of them, for example, my husband - the Aussie - has sisters and nieces/nephews galore but I didn't put any of them down!! I just did the two who provided our Stat Decs and then added my cousin and another contact in the extra section! 

I added a few more on all other contacts but not all of them, for example, my husband - the Aussie - has sisters and nieces/nephews galore but I didn't put any of them down!! I just did the two who provided our Stat Decs and then added my cousin and another contact in the extra section! 

That makes sense, thank you for your help!