Skills assessment

I think ours took 10 weeks to get the certificate back but it's usually between 10-12 weeks. We got an email first saying the decision was being posted out to us. They didn't tell us we had passed the assessment in the email, just that it was being sent!

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

mine was with Vetassess and took a little over 1 month having 9 years assessed. 

self employed with a degree that wasn't directly for my skill but relevant so had to produce 3 years of evidence instead of 1, but I supplied them with my full work history from leaving Uni till now.  

Only so I can have proof of as many years possible for Job applications etc.

mine was with Vetassess and took a little over 1 month having 9 years assessed.  self employed with a degree that wasn't directly for my skill but relevant so had to produce 3 years of evidence instead of 1, but I supplied them with my full work history from leaving Uni till now.  

Only so I can have proof of as many years possible for Job applications etc.

His is with vetassess proving 8years experience as self employed

Sent 8 years of bank statements, 4 work references 8 years of tax returns and all qualifications

Yours come back pretty quick then!

All this waiting game is a killer

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

My assessment with Vetassess took 12 weeks and a few days. After 12 weeks (their stated maximum), I emailed to ask for status update and received a positive assessment 2 days later. This was 18 months ago though

Sent from a really tiny keyboard - pardon random autocorrects and fat-finger typos