Homesick

ktellis

Wow writergirl thats pretty much how i have felt for two years thanx for that.had heaps more fun there actually.sadly my partner wanted to stay in aus as she had a sick mom and lots of aborigine family connectioms and is from an outback farm anyway so now i'm a free spirit just cant make my mind up.lucky yum for u u r both going.not being able to do cool stuff with myfam here isthe difficult Thing.on saying that i am sure i will regret it a year later so need to tread carefully

Edited by timmybuddha

Another thing to mention is i added up the thefts in london once after eight or so years there including campervans cars multitracks laptops motorbikes and people opening door attempted burglary in the middle of the night it totalled 19,000 pounds. Its some type of people living there.people say aus is 'safe' but not sure it is with the amount of sharks crocs irakuni..not redbacks etc i have seen in my industry. Everytning here wants to kill you...

miss the good music venues etc little did i know the aussie i met there and cornwall was from a remote outback farm town at the time...

Ktellis i think u will do better in melbourne..stick at it

Edited by timmybuddha

2 hours ago, timmybuddha said:

Another thing to mention is i added up the thefts in london once after eight or so years there including campervans cars multitracks laptops motorbikes and people opening door attempted burglary in the middle of the night it totalled 19,000 pounds. Its some type of people living there.people say aus is 'safe' but not sure it is with the amount of sharks crocs irakuni..not redbacks etc i have seen in my industry. Everytning here wants to kill you...

miss the good music venues etc little did i know the aussie i met there and cornwall was from a remote outback farm town at the time...

Ktellis i think u will do better in melbourne..stick at it

Lots of people, like us and our many friends, live in London and have never been burgled. Many people in Australia get burgled and are victims of other crimes. Stuff like that happens worldwide, and to say Londoners are the type of people to go round breaking into places is a wee bit of generalisation I feel..........

Edited by Nemesis
  • Like 2

Hi never said That. Sorry if seemed that way. People like you or i would never steal. Anyone i know would never steal. I just said i was the victim of it alot there..but i was in chch nz too as it happens.and perth and rockingham.and broome..more so in london .even in notting hill someone walked in at lunch when the door was open in summer

Edited by timmybuddha