"Simple Caution" in U.k.,. can i get australia Visa

vjy

Recently i got an opportunity to work in australia and my employer is giving me sponsorship for that . but i read somewhere that if you had any caution , your visa may rejected .

As i got a "simple caution", for sexually assault in u.k. , but it was not intentional , i never had experience with alcohol before and my friends gave me that in coke (coca cola - soft drink ) and i was not aware about that . And i had no knowledge the night before . next day i did not recall anything .
I was in London only for a year and working for a bank . it was only 3 weeks before my friends ask me to join them at London Bridge , but before leaving they ask me to have dinner with coke and that was mix (alocohol) and i never had any experience before so it taste different (sweet and fizzy ) after that i did not recall anything after that .

I never had any criminal background or any caution in last 29 year , this was first time 

will this effect my future or visa

1 minute ago, VERYSTORMY said:

You will need to declare it as it will show on your police check, but normally they are only interested in people who have had a prison sentence of 12 months or more. They will probably ask you for more details and an expanation

thanks for your quick response , As this is my first time in last 30 year and never visited police station before . so little nervous about VISA 

On 8/2/2017 at 18:22, vjy said:

Recently i got an opportunity to work in australia and my employer is giving me sponsorship for that . but i read somewhere that if you had any caution , your visa may rejected .

As i got a "simple caution", for sexually assault in u.k. , but it was not intentional , i never had experience with alcohol before and my friends gave me that in coke (coca cola - soft drink ) and i was not aware about that . And i had no knowledge the night before . next day i did not recall anything .
I was in London only for a year and working for a bank . it was only 3 weeks before my friends ask me to join them at London Bridge , but before leaving they ask me to have dinner with coke and that was mix (alocohol) and i never had any experience before so it taste different (sweet and fizzy ) after that i did not recall anything after that .

I never had any criminal background or any caution in last 29 year , this was first time 

will this effect my future or visa

If you have a sexual assault matter on your record you could be in trouble applying for an Australian visa, regardless of how the matter was disposed of. I suggest that you take professional advice from a registered migration agent.

Edited by snifter
Fixed reply in quote