Processing time for the Partner Visa (subclass 309)?

Millie

I know their website says 13-19 months but I know a lot of people say they're not accurate. I don't want to have to wait that long if it is the case because I won't be able to see my partner. I tried looking at the visitor visa so that I could apply onshore but it looks like that visa has a no further stay condition. How long does the Partner Visa take to be granted offshore and are there any other options so that I can apply onshore?

1 minute ago, nava24 said:

Hi millie. I applied offshore in uk. Applied on 17th may and got it approved 3rd july! Obviously everyone will be different and take longer but from what i have seen it takes a lot shorter. Any other qs feel free to ask :)

????

It took less than 2 months?! Wow! What was the process like and did you have any problems? Thanks a lot!

No worries :) yeah we were shocked at how quick it was approved. No issues at all. Was contacted by a case officer not long after asking more info & bobs your uncle it was approved. I think its just evidence and things they need to see it is genuine

????

Hi! My application was sent on 28/6/17, got a standard auto reply on 29th saying it has been received. Heard nothing since :-( 309/100 offshore

Sent from my Archos 50 Power using PomsinOz mobile app

It took less than 2 months?! Wow! What was the process like and did you have any problems? Thanks a lot!

They may have had a massive influx of applications. Hang in there!!

????

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...