Applying for Australian Immigration Again after 7 years

hello friends,
I am Shiv from India. Here is my situation:
> I got Australian immigration 7 years back and did not go after the first entry; I had some personal issues. So, now it is expired.
> As I know, I need 2 years of stay for applying RRV. So, I am not going to get RRV.
> I have decided to start the immigration process again.
> My points are above 60 as I have calculated for EOI.
I have the below questions, many many thanks for experts in helping me out.
> I gave IELTS 2 years back. The validity of 2 years is expired but can I use the same result throughout the immigration process within the 3rd year? I intend to apply for GSM 189 visa.
> I want to get updated assessment from EA. Please guide me how can I contact EA for the issuance of updated assessment?
> For EA assessment, I had it earlier for ASCO 2125-13 as Electronics Engineer. This seems to be old occupation which must have to be translated I believe. Can someone please tell me where can I get the conversion.
> If the conversion has more than 1 sub-categories for example the telecom engineers 2633 has multiple sub-categories like 263311 & 263312, which category will the EA select in issuing me the updated assessment?
> I don't have to write CDRs again & EA will only give me an updated assessment upon contact?

Maybe check with a migration agent but I thought that your PR doen't expire but the travel component does.

If you have legitmate reasons for not moving in the allotted time, have strong ties to Australia (maybe family etc) and can show a commitment to moving fairly quickly, you may be granted a 1 year RRV.

Worth making the case IMO before starting all over again