plumbers required sydney, newcastle/central coast

PETER M

Hi, My name is Peter from Astrum Recruitment based in Sydney.  Astrum Recruitment deal in blue and white collar job placements.  I deal with the trade side of the business and are always looking for Maintenance Plumbers, Electronic Security Technicians, Fire Technicians.

If you know of someone looking for employment in these fields please contact me on 02 - 99 00 5807 for further information.

Hi, My name is Peter from Astrum Recruitment based in Sydney.  Astrum Recruitment deal in blue and white collar job placements.  I deal with the trade side of the business and are always looking for Maintenance Plumbers, Electronic Security Technicians, Fire Technicians.

If you know of someone looking for employment in these fields please contact me on 02 - 99 00 5807 for further information.

Hi
Do you have any openings in electronics technician category....?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using PomsinOz mobile app

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Hi my PR visa has just been granted I'm a British Gas technical engineer have been for 12 years got mainly experience heating systems rather that plumbing but in Have worked as a cctv and alarm system installer for 3 years in the past I'm coming over to NSW Sydney in November would be really interested in meeting up thanks John

Sent from my SM-G950F using PomsinOz mobile app