190 nsw waiting time

sammyBro

• 3 weeks later...
After we sent our EOI it took about 4-6 weeks before we got an invitation from NSW.
We are still in the visa process.
Hopefully won't be too long of a wait for you.

Sent from my SM-A310F using PomsinOz mobile app

Which profession did you apply for kristy?? It's already been 4 months I haven't heard any thing about invitation.

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

• 1 month later...
On 8/18/2017 at 20:24, Jayakrishnan Gopakumar said:

Hi Brother, i am at 70 points computer network professional. At 60 points it is pretty tough brother, that is why i took 79+ in PTE

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

Hi Jayakrishnan Gopakumar, how long it took to receive your invitation for NSW nomination on occupation Computer systems network engineer (263111). I  placed my EOI on 29/8/2017, and so far no any response.

We applied independently without any agent.. took the risk but it paid-off

We got invitation from NSW after 5 months. Applied on November they replied on May. Then lodged 190 visa application end of May and got it after another 6 months June, July, Aug,Sep,Oct, Nov...... we feel it like a never ending century...

While am writing this post i hold a cup of coffee and remembering those golden memories of 3 years ago...

All of u will be fine.. Dont worry just wait for few more days. I pray for all of your success....

Note:black magic is my fav perfume 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, I have submitted my EOI on 7th June 2018 with 60 points+5 for state nomination. My ANZSCO code is 224712: Organisation and Methods Analyst. I don't know current demand for this skill, but I am hoping that I would receive invite soon. I am also considering to write PTE test once again, aiming for 79 score in each section, which will add on 10 more points. Please provide your thoughts and guidance.

Thanks and regards,

Sreekanth

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/06/2018 at 15:06, sketharapu said:

Hi, I have submitted my EOI on 7th June 2018 with 60 points+5 for state nomination. My ANZSCO code is 224712: Organisation and Methods Analyst. I don't know current demand for this skill, but I am hoping that I would receive invite soon. I am also considering to write PTE test once again, aiming for 79 score in each section, which will add on 10 more points. Please provide your thoughts and guidance.

Thanks and regards,

Sreekanth

I had presumed that you will need to apply to the particular region of NSW for getting state nomination first. That would determine the time taken for state nomination (and subsequently the invite to apply.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.