190 (offshore) June 2017 submissions

matt796

Hi.

We lodged our application with DIBP at the very end of June and just wondered as and when anyone lodging around a similar time to let me know when they get a CO etc etc. Just be good to see how they are processing applications for 190s at the moment. 

Cheers 

You won't know if a CO has been assigned unless they ask for something. The first contact we had with our CO was when they asked for Form 80. We uploaded it the same day and had the visa grant the next morning. Sometimes no news is good news!

Sent from a really tiny keyboard - pardon random autocorrects and fat-finger typos

Just now, ABG said:

You won't know if a CO has been assigned unless they ask for something. The first contact we had with our CO was when they asked for Form 80. We uploaded it the same day and had the visa grant the next morning. Sometimes no news is good news!

Sent from a really tiny keyboard - pardon random autocorrects and fat-finger typos

Thanks for the message. I guess they will want our meds and police checks so perhaps I'll complete them as planned late August anyway and sit and wait! 

Thanks again 

46 minutes ago, llodza said:

Hi guys 

From what i have seen with applications it looks its gonna be a long wait for a grant

Hi IIodza, 

Should we put back our medicals? They are booked for latter half of August? Visa application was end of June - don't want them to lapse. The Police checks I'm not too worried about as it's £90 but meds of nearly £800 I don't want to pay again! Cheers 

6 minutes ago, matt796 said:

Hi IIodza, 

Should we put back our medicals? They are booked for latter half of August? Visa application was end of June - don't want them to lapse. The Police checks I'm not too worried about as it's £90 but meds of nearly £800 I don't want to pay again! Cheers 

They are only valid for 12 months and you have to validate the visa within that time. In your shoes I'd be waiting until the CO requested them.

Nemesis - I think I'll see if the CO requests one and if not I'll put it back by 4 weeks. We have our Police checks from July but I can always do these again if needed. Some people seem to think we may get a visa grant around January/February 2018 - which would be fine - it's just if it's May / June it will make things a bit tight in terms of timings etc. Thanks for the heads up though. I'll see what's requested and when. Cheers 

Hi.
We lodged our application with DIBP at the very end of June and just wondered as and when anyone lodging around a similar time to let me know when they get a CO etc etc. Just be good to see how they are processing applications for 190s at the moment. 
Cheers 

I up loaded my documents on june 28 and co contacted me on 18 july for more papers (pcc) i uploaded them now im yet waiting !! Just wanted to know how many times he may ask for documents ??

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

Hi

We are 190 ACT nominated. Our agent lodged the visa application on 29th June. We completed Form 80's and one of two Police Certificates are back. Meds booked for latter half of August. As of last week no CO had made contact with our agent so just waiting. Hoping they will request the meds etc over the next couple of weeks and then try and wait patiently! 

13 hours ago, matt796 said:

Hi

We are 190 ACT nominated. Our agent lodged the visa application on 29th June. We completed Form 80's and one of two Police Certificates are back. Meds booked for latter half of August. As of last week no CO had made contact with our agent so just waiting. Hoping they will request the meds etc over the next couple of weeks and then try and wait patiently! 

Hi matt, im Act nominated too and lodged my application on 5th June without using an agent. I think it's a good idea to keep updating of our status on this thread as there are not many act cases. I'm onshore applicant and submitted all docs required including pcc and med but still no contact from co. 

I up loaded my documents on june 28 and co contacted me on 18 july for more papers (pcc) i uploaded them now im yet waiting !! Just wanted to know how many times he may ask for documents ??

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

We have been asked 3 times for further documents... my OH is self employed and so they've been wanting more proof of his hours worked!! X

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

We have had a CO assigned 24th July and has asked for my PCC (other halfs already uploaded and mine requested a week ago) and the medicals. We have 28 days to do this but as long as we have a medical booked and tell them we can go past this date. We have ours booked for jus over three weeks time so should be fine. I guess it's a waiting game now!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...