Social life around central coast for mid sixties couple.

Hi PomsinOz folk pos moving over to Oz sometime soon to be nearer family but am worried about starting that New Life thing any suggestions clubs etc. Is it going to be hard I like water sports,badminton,walking dogs,ukulele wife much the same not quite so sporty loves eating out loves dog/animals walking, held what do you think. Cheers B&D

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

10 hours ago, BrianDiane said:

Hi PomsinOz folk pos moving over to Oz sometime soon to be nearer family but am worried about starting that New Life thing any suggestions clubs etc. Is it going to be hard I like water sports,badminton,walking dogs,ukulele wife much the same not quite so sporty loves eating out loves dog/animals walking, held what do you think. Cheers B&D

Hi BrianDiane 

This is just to say you're not alone! We're moving over to the Sydney area hopefully in a couple of months ... We are aiming for Kiama and also hoping that the new life thing won't be too difficult. My plan is to join everything and see how it goes! good luck with it all.

Hi BrianDiane 
This is just to say you're not alone! We're moving over to the Sydney area hopefully in a couple of months ... We are aiming for Kiama and also hoping that the new life thing won't be too difficult. My plan is to join everything and see how it goes! good luck with it all.

Thanks for the good wishes, time will tell as they say. B&D

• Like 1