Documents to show employment on 189 visa application

9 hours ago, ABG said:

My tip for the reading is don't infer anything.  Only put down answers that are explicitly stated.  There often seem to be two correct answers but usually only one is written down in black and white, and the other is inferred from the text.  Another tip is to concentrate really hard during the listening as it seems so easy and your mind can wander, or you start reading ahead to see the next question and you miss the answer for the current question - this almost happened to me, and did happen to my brother and he had to resit as he needed all 8s.  For the writing, try avoid colloquialisms as they are often grammatically incorrect in the context used (e.g. in my test I signed off the personal letter "send OUR love to the family" but signed if from only from myself only so used the wrong pronoun).

Cheers for that really appreciate all the help I can get! Congratulations on your visa grant! Have you moved over already? And if so what part? 

??

Yeh need to get an 8, I've practiced a bit but not that much yet! I'm finding the reading bit difficult when you have to say given, not given or false! Well done on your score! Would love to score a 9 lol! Best get practicing! [emoji28]

That definitely stumped me on the practise tests. I was reading too much into it so the advice below is perfect. Good luck, let us know how you get on [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz
  • Like 1

Cheers for that really appreciate all the help I can get! Congratulations on your visa grant! Have you moved over already? And if so what part? 
[emoji1303]

Doing our activation visit in 5 weeks. We're on a 190 visa so heading to Melbourne (would probably have been my first choice anyway). My brother moved there a couple months ago so we'll hopefully have a good network to plug into when we make the permanent move next year.

Sent from a really tiny keyboard - pardon random autocorrects and fat-finger typos
  • Like 1

Doing our activation visit in 5 weeks. We're on a 190 visa so heading to Melbourne (would probably have been my first choice anyway). My brother moved there a couple months ago so we'll hopefully have a good network to plug into when we make the permanent move next year.

Sent from a really tiny keyboard - pardon random autocorrects and fat-finger typos

Can you tell me about the activation time? So from the time you get your visa granted, how long do you have to enter the country to activate your visa? Once activated can you come and go as you please? Or do you have to stay in the country for a minimum amount of time?

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz