Pack your bags: Return flights from Sydney to London for less than $800 - but you'd better be quick!

Evandale

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4646032/Flight-Centre-offering-cheap-flights-Sydney-London.html

• Flight Centre is offering return flights from Australia to London for $799
  • The deal is only available for departures from October 1 until November 22The deal is only for people flying out of Sydney, Gold Coast, Melbourne and Perth.
  •  
  • Might be good for a cheapo, but t & c's and extras it prob isnt as good as it sounds

•  

•  
Edited by snifter
Removed link from subject line
  • Like 1

' A Flight Centre agent told Finder that the flights were not direct and would be booked under Scoot or Norwegian Airlines.

The dirt-cheap airfare, valued at $799, does not include extras like baggage, entertainment, food or booking fees.'

hmmmmmm that could knock the price up a fair bit!

Edited by Nemesis
  • Like 1

Royal Brunei had flights $897 for oct-nov . I've seen Thai airways also with some good deals. Join all the travel travel agent pages on Facebook and you always get great deals. All flight centre and the likes are good for is matching the cheap deals you find imo. I just got  flights to South Korea,  onto Osaka Japan then to Tokyo and back to Brisbane for as much as a return flight to Perth with Korean airlines. My wife's last flight to England with Singapore airlines was $1180. . Great flight deals at the moment , especially European deals. 

• Like 1