Visa Application.

Ok I've read and read these boards. Got loads of tips. I've put an EOI in and been had the email to apply.

I'm working through the application form just a few bits.

1. I'm not claiming points on employment, but I've put my employment details in. I got my skills assessment with 1 year employment. But my work I've continued since. Will i need to put evidence even if in not claiming employment.

2. In one sections it asks for mine and partners quals. Do I have to put mine and my wife's GCSEs if so will we need to scan evidence in for this.

3 lastly what evidence will we need to provide. Will I have to put all the same things in that I did for my skills assessment. Or will the skills assessment outcome letter be enough. Will I have to prove that I'm currently working

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using PomsinOz

I filled in my high school (went to school in South Africa) so didn't have GCSEs and included mine and my wife's certificates.  On the work questions - fill in all your jobs but select NO for claiming points from them.  I included evidence from everywhere I worked, but superficial details for not relevant employment (e.g. employment contract only).  I submitted everything I gave with my skills assessment, the skills assessment itself, plus a bit extra as I used statutory declarations in my assessment in lieu of formal reference letter, but included a proper employer reference for the main application.  

Thanks ABG. I was hoping to just put the Skills assessment outcome letter and form in, I'll have to find my evidence I used for that then.

Sent from my iPad using PomsinOz

DIBP uses the skills assessment as indicative, but make their own determination so you need to provide everything again.

Sent from a really tiny keyboard - pardon random autocorrects and fat-finger typos