Gas and Plumbing contracts manager

Hi, 

Thinking of moving to Aus with my family, my current position at home is Gas Operations Manager, running large contracts within the domestic gas industry. Could anyone advise how I would go about finding the same or similar lines of work in Aus? 

Thank you in advance. 

Hi and welcome to the forum. 

The first thing to do isn't to look at jobs, but to look at visas and see if you are eligible. 

Visas are based on occupation and Australia lists specific occupations it wants. The starting place is border.gov.au and look at the two occupation lists. If your occupation is on one, then the next thing is to check the skills assessment for that occupation to see if you can pass it. This will be a mix of qualification and experience. 

Thank you for your reply, we have gone through the check for eligibility and both have sufficient points even on our own. We are at the stage of information gathering in respect of jobs, life for children, property stance etc at the minute. 

Many advice is greatly appreciated. 

L