Anybody looking for accommodation South of Perth?

Guest WillieM

Guest WillieM

That's about 2 months living in Oz. Just South of Perth, think it's paradise. We didn't beat about the bush for long and have bought a house which we will be moving into just before Xmas hopefully.

The problem we're stuck with now is the rented house we'll be vacating in the suburb of Bateman, apparently we're stuck with the rent and the keys till mid March. If anybody's interested drop me a line and I'll pass it on to the agent.

Some information...

It's $315 a week, 3 bed 2 bathrooms, pool, games room and a nice location and is very handy for shops, schools etc and it's only 15 minutes from Freo.

If nobody replies it looks like we're going to be stuck with the contract.

Guest ohippychick
That's about 2 months living in Oz. Just South of Perth, think it's paradise. We didn't beat about the bush for long and have bought a house which we will be moving into just before Xmas hopefully.

The problem we're stuck with now is the rented house we'll be vacating in the suburb of Bateman, apparently we're stuck with the rent and the keys till mid March. If anybody's interested drop me a line and I'll pass it on to the agent.

Some information...

It's $315 a week, 3 bed 2 bathrooms, pool, games room and a nice location and is very handy for shops, schools etc and it's only 15 minutes from Freo.

If nobody replies it looks like we're going to be stuck with the contract.

We were in the same position but our real estate agent found new tenants so we only have one week overlap. She said that there are loads of people looking for rentals at the moment so keep onto your agent as they should find someone no problem

Guest WillieM

That worked out ok for you. Our agent's saying that we'll have to pay the re advertising costs if it's to be relet, which I'm not too keen on. But if that's what it's gonna take....

Guest ohippychick
That worked out ok for you. Our agent's saying that we'll have to pay the re advertising costs if it's to be relet, which I'm not too keen on. But if that's what it's gonna take....

We were told we had to pay $80 advertising but they only put it on the internet and not the paper so we'll challenge that. So far we haven't paid it but we'll see in a few weeks if they deduct that from our deposit !

Archived