186 Direct Entry apply again after withdraw

Hi,

My employer nomination has passed. But I need to withdraw my application due to some issues. 

How long should I wait to start another application? Can I submit immediately? Will it still take 6-8 months to get final approval? 

Thanks!

Hi, You can reapply immediately. You are probably aware that you also don't get a refund and will have to pay all costs associated with lodgement, and yes the processing timelines start again. Also note that the new visa requirements announced in April will also apply. I was exactly in the same position as you and I am 8 months into my new application and still waiting for my approval.

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

19 minutes ago, Raul Senise said:

If the nomination has been approved, it is valid for 6 month. Why do you need to withdraw your visa application? It will be very costly to withdraw and reapply.

Because they said the date of skill assessment is later than the submission date and the skill assessment won't work in this case. So that I have to reapply to get a new submission date.