Terror attack at Finsbury Park Mosque

simmo

2 minutes ago, Collie said:

Would you like all clean shaven white males to come out and condemn this attack?

If it turns out he did it in the name of the god of clean shaven white males ... Yes.  If I followed such a god I would.

'Don't hit him pin him down' screams the Imam at the Muslim men who apprehended the nutbag.

Also that Tommy Robinson's rotating his big wooden horrible spoon again, glad twitter slammed him.

This is the white van man who killed an innocent human being and injured so many others, this world is so crazy lately.

Footage shows the alleged driver of the van being arrested at the scene and bundled into a police van - he screamed 'kill me' in the hope witnesses to his Islamophobic attack would seek retribution so what's his excuse, mental state - drunk - easily lead ?

17 minutes ago, Sunset said:

This is the white van man who killed an innocent human being and injured so many others, this world is so crazy lately.

Footage shows the alleged driver of the van being arrested at the scene and bundled into a police van - he screamed 'kill me' in the hope witnesses to his Islamophobic attack would seek retribution so what's his excuse, mental state - drunk - easily lead ?

He looks a bit like Stallone! Things are going crazy, retaliation attacks are just as bad :/

1 minute ago, BritChickx said:

He looks a bit like Stallone! Things are going crazy, retaliation attacks are just as bad :/

reminded me of the bass player out of Iron Maiden.

6 hours ago, amibovered said:

No excuses, no deflection, it's nobody else's fault, just a brainless lowlife scumbag.

Apparently he drove all the way from Cardiff to Jeremy Corbyn seat so he could drive over Muslims. What do you think the cause could be?

1 hour ago, newjez said:

Apparently he drove all the way from Cardiff to Jeremy Corbyn seat so he could drive over Muslims. What do you think the cause could be?

It's a terrorist attack same as the other ones , no place in society for people like this 

But and there always is a but , as others pointed out in other threads we need to understand the cause of these people works both ways I suppose 

31 minutes ago, Rallyman said:

It's a terrorist attack same as the other ones , no place in society for people like this 

But and there always is a but , as others pointed out in other threads we need to understand the cause of these people works both ways I suppose 

He was fed up with the killings by so called muslims apparently and attacked muslims outside finsbry park mosque which in the past has radicalized many Muslims .....no excuse for it though

Edited by Perthbum
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Perthbum said:

He was fed up with the killings by so called muslims apparently and attacked muslims outside finsbry park mosque which in the past has radicalized many Muslims .....no excuse for it though

It's not surprising. Even on here the amount of hatred after London was hard to take. There were many calls for retribution. I guess if you went on any hard-line website, they would have been building themselves up into a frenzy.

It means that it takes police resources into combating other sorts of terrorism. But these people don't care. They don't do this to save lives. They do it for retribution. They want the violence to escalate. Let's hope they don't turn us into northern Ireland.

Edited by newjez

56 minutes ago, newjez said:

It's not surprising. Even on here the amount of hatred after London was hard to take. There were many calls for retribution. I guess if you went on any hard-line website, they would have been building themselves up into a frenzy.

It means that it takes police resources into combating other sorts of terrorism. But these people don't care. They don't do this to save lives. They do it for retribution. They want the violence to escalate. Let's hope they don't turn us into northern Ireland.

where were the many calls for retribution?

7 hours ago, newjez said:

This man is a tiny minority, I know many white van drivers (I was once one) and this man was not a TRUE white van driver.