You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

GeorgeStobort

migration agent told me the following but i thinks false

My occupation of chemist 234211 is on the stsol , this means I'm eligible for state sponsored subclass 190 . Victoria is the only state offering sponsorship but the agent said I need a job offer over there before I can apply . This doesn't sound correct , is it 

Moneycorp

Moneycorp

Many occupations do require job offers for state sponsorship so could be correct 

How do I find that . It seems WA requires a job offer for occupations on schedule 2 but I haven't seen this requirement for any occupation in  VIC which is where I want to go 

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Quoll said:

The second link you provided is for graduates with no work experience . I have 10 years experience as a chemist so the link I need is http://www.liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au/visas-and-immigrating/skilled-visas/skilled-nominated-visa-subclass-190#.WUZxD9HTWf0

Looks like I don't require a job offer as I originally suspected 

Posted (edited)
    7 minutes ago, GeorgeStobort said:

The second link you provided is for graduates with no work experience . I have 10 years experience as a chemist so the link I need is http://www.liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au/visas-and-immigrating/skilled-visas/skilled-nominated-visa-subclass-190#.WUZxD9HTWf0

Looks like I don't require a job offer as I originally suspected 

I wouldnt try to be too smart if I were you . Google may be peoples friend but you still gave incorrect info 

Edited by GeorgeStobort

well if you could find the info yourself, why ask? You really know how to make friends, don't you. 

• Like 1

You are of course aware that one of the reasons that it is so tight for migration is there is so few jobs available? One of my good friends is PhD qualified, Australian born and bred with 20 years experience including international experience and struggles for work. 

6 hours ago, GeorgeStobort said:

I wouldnt try to be too smart if I were you . Google may be peoples friend but you still gave incorrect info 

You failed to give complete information so if you could find it yourself why ask?

3 hours ago, VERYSTORMY said:

You are of course aware that one of the reasons that it is so tight for migration is there is so few jobs available? One of my good friends is PhD qualified, Australian born and bred with 20 years experience including international experience and struggles for work. 

He doesn't want to know that, he knows everything obviously.

10 hours ago, GeorgeStobort said:

My occupation of chemist 234211 is on the stsol , this means I'm eligible for state sponsored subclass 190 . Victoria is the only state offering sponsorship but the agent said I need a job offer over there before I can apply . This doesn't sound correct , is it 

It depends on your situation. Where do you live at the moment?

Raul T Senise MARN 0636699

www.ozimmigration.com

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."