190 visa process times

Hibert

Oh no.....increased waiting times again. 

We lodged our visa application, all docs included (medicals and police checks too) in early Feb. 

Havent heard anything from a case officer.....just waiting and waiting. 

Now we could be waiting for months longer ????

Any other frustrated folks out there waiting to hear some good visa news? 

I'm getting quite worried as no news at all in over 4 months. I rang DIBP general helpline and found out that we've apparently  been allocated to the Brisbane Team. It not a single bit of correspondence at all.

Hi. Any updates how long for grant after uploading requested documents PCC health check. ?

Lodged visa on 15th May

Additional documents uploaded on 15th june. 

Freaking out after seeing updated global processing time. Pls reply if someone has same scenario.

Thanks

What!?!? then it means it will likely to take about 6 months to get PR granted from the date we lodge our application with the state invitation? 

When I checked, it seems much shorter than that. People with proper application and docs submitted usually take about 1-3months??

13months is maaaaad

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removing reference to external site.
  • Like 1

I thought the same to go from 5 and 7 months to 7 and 13 months seems such a huge jump. I have been told this is a live reading hence no back date. We lodged jan and still waiting??? my nerves are not doing to good. Hopefully there will be a push in July with the new year starting. I don't think I will make it to feb next year lol

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 09:34, Cowact said:

What!?!? then it means it will likely to take about 6 months to get PR granted from the date we lodge our application with the state invitation? 

When I checked, it seems much shorter than that. People with proper application and docs submitted usually take about 1-3months??

13months is maaaaad

Hi Cowact,

Are you a 190? From what I've seen through chat room convos, 189s are generally issued quicker than 190s, despite what the borders website says. We're 190. Lodged in Feb. Sick to death of waiting and thinking about it all the time...