By NLKellyMy partner and I are looking for some advice on the best way to apply for our PR visa as we are both skilled, can anyone recommend a good agent to use in Perth please?
Thanks in advance.
By samgreenstedHi All,
I am currently a resident of the UK and have been going out with my girlfriend, who is from New Zealand for 6 months now. Her sponsorship in the UK will run out in October of next year and we're looking for a move to Brisbane, Australia. We've looked into partner Visas but we're not sure if she's eligible as a sponsor as she hasn't been living in Australia amongst other things. Can you help at all? Any advice would be much appreciated.
Im from the UK looking if anyone planning to go australia on working holiday visa by late 2018 or early 2019.
I am in two mind to go traveling solo plan it all myself or be with travel buddy, or go with them travel group for first couple of weeks, i am hoping start regional work first so i could be eligible for 2nd WHV and give me more time to travel spend time there.
Have couple of question too.
1. where would be best season to go to find regional work, as i seen on many forums from nov to jan busy period, where everyone looking for work also most expensive time for getting flights which i am trying not to go for.
2. Where would you recommend i should start off first, i was thinking to do western australia to do work.
3. Banking as i will be transferring money before go out there. as well back and forwards to uk while in australia which bank would anyone recommend so i not paying fortune on transaction fee on exchange rate. i have seen HSBC which i could open in Australia not pay any fees while transferring money back and forwards to uk will need to double check this.
Any tip or recommendation will be greatly appreciated.
By Rocky99Hi Lads, I am shortly awaiting outcome of Skill assessment from IPA and planning to submit EOI under External auditor category for 189 visa. I am currently on 70 points (assuming all find in the skill assessment). Can you advise whether accountant were invited at all in the last couple of rounds and if yes, what was the cut-off? Is it worth waiting for bar to come down to 70 or I should re-appear PTE to target 79?
I have a problem here.
I am currently in the EOI queue with 65 points.
Recently, I got 79+ in PTE and waiting to update it in EOI , so my score will turn to 75.
But, my wife is pregnant now.
I have questions like,
1. Is this the right time to update EOI, because I might get invite soon
2. If I proceed, file VISA, my wife can't produce her health certificate, so how long can I hold the VISA process ?
3. Or should I wait for 2-3 months, update my EOI and proceed for VISA as I might hold the VISA process for a shorter period.
Experts plz guide?